Our night begins with live acoustic music, beach games, and glow supplies aboard the La-Contessa Yacht (dockside)! We will have water, soda, and snacks available before the paddle. At dusk, we will hit the water and paddle under the moonlight for 30-45 minutes until we reach our NEON floating stage where we will have a live DJ and raffles! Before departing our destination, we will have a special show for you!
Once the paddle has finished, we don’t stop the party! Stick around for the live music, pizza, aboard the dockside La Contessa Yacht. Grab a friend and limbo on in! We will have 2 cash bars available on the boat once we return from the water.
Don't forget to purchase a waterproof phone case for $10 at check-in!
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees! The designated parking area for Lake Las Vegas Watersports customers is located in the Hilton Parking garage located at 8 Strada Di Villagio, Henderson NV, 89011
- We suggest arriving 5-10 minutes before the check-in time.
- After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
- When you are finished strolling, head toward the Seasons' grocery store, we will check-in at our office located at 15 Costa Di Lago, Henderson NV, 89011.
- Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office.
- Click HERE for your digital waiver (Don't do this until the day of your reservation)
- Lockers will be available for rent. Pricing ranges from $10-15 depending on locker size.
- Raffle tickets will be issued to every guest for giveaways. If you do not receive a raffle ticket, please see a staff member. YOU COULD BE THE LUCKY WINNER
- All participants 18 and under must wear a coast guard approved life vest while on the water. (provided)
- Coolers are prohibited.
- You need to be at least 16 years of age to be on the water and have your liability waiver filled out by a parent/guardian.
- Drinking Alocholic beverages while out on the water is prohibited.</em
- If you are renting an electric boat, you must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license and credit card.
- You will not be required to show your valid drivers' license when boarding the yacht after we have returned from the water!
- Majestic palm trees, shimmering calm lake waters, you won't want to miss this event!
- You will receive a text message on the day of the event that includes check-in time and the location address for this event.
- If you are bringing your phone on the water with you, don't forget to purchase a waterproof phone case when checking in!
- Glow supplies will be provided for everyone! More glow, the better!
- We will have a special show for you while we are out on the water!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!